You, U, ewe, eu! No matter how it's spelled YOU, the customer, are the most important aspect of Debbie Lyn's Costumes. Our store, inventory, staff, service and policies are designed to make your costume, makeup, alternative clothing and accessory experience fun and successful. Whether it's rentals, sales or just information we can share, our intent is to give you the best possible products and service year round! The selection is huge, and we are happy to special order or custom-make as necessary.
We have made every effort in this website to show you the scope and nature of our store our inventory and our services. We take orders by phone, e-mail, fax or of course, in person at the store. See our How to Order page. Photos and images in this website represent only some of the items we carry and do not necessarily represent all items in their exact form for some of the reasons listed below:
- We have many many similar items available so we use images that represent the type of inventory we carry. For example, we show some renaissance outfits, when in actuality we have hundreds of outfits, separates and accessories for men, women and children in stock.
- Manufacturers may change colors and details on items.
- Items may be discontinued without our knowledge.
- Items may be sold.
We are constantly adding and changing our inventory and website to better serve your needs. If you have any questions or comments please e-mail or call anytime or stop by our store during regular business hours.
Costumes, accessories, alternative clothing and costume supplies are all available at Debbie Lyn's Costumes.
We rent almost everything in the form of costumes, and accessories at Debbie Lyn's. You can reserve items at any time for immediate use or any date in the future. You pay for your rental and deposit at the time of reservation. Your items are then held for you until the date needed. Regular rentals are for any 2 day period (48 hours + or -) For example; pick up anytime during store hours Wednesday, bring back during anytime store hours Friday. Pickups on Friday get an extra day because we are closed on Sunday. Bonus days do not apply for the 6 weeks preceding Halloween because we are open 7 days a week. Extended rentals can be arranged for any period for an additional charge. If you cannot pickup and or return your rental items to the store, please allow for shipping time.
Please take time to read these year-round rental and pricing policies. They are designed to reduce your costs, maximize service, and make your renting experience at Debbie Lyn's Costumes rewarding and enjoyable.
This policy is part of our rental agreement.
- All rental merchandise remains the property of Debbie Lyn's Costumes and must be returned by date due.
- A security deposit is required on all rentals. It may be in the form of cash, check or charge. Cash security deposits will be refunded in the form of a company check only.
- All rentals must be paid for, in full, including security deposit, at the time of reservation. All paid reservations are final sales. NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR EXCHANGES, NO EXCEPTIONS. All paid rental charges will be forfeited if reservation is cancelled. Debbie Lyn's Costumes makes no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose either expressed or implied.
- The renter agrees all costumes and accessories must be returned on time and in original condition or deposit will be forfeited. In addition, *rentals returned late will be charged at the full rental value per day.
- Persons failing to return rented merchandise may be charged with theft under applicable local or state laws. The renter agrees to pay any and all court and collection costs and attorneys fees associated with late or unreturned costumes or accessories.
- Debbie Lyn's Costumes shall incur no liability to renter for accidents, injuries, or other losses caused directly or indirectly by use of any costume or accessory.
- Renter agrees to use all merchandise in a legal manner in accordance with all City, County, State, and Federal laws. Unauthorized use of military uniforms and false impersonation of Federal and State public officers and employees is prohibited.
Please allow 1-2 weeks delivery time for anything we have in stock. Stocking orders, special, custom designs are dependent on the manufacturer or construction time. We will give you as accurate a delivery time as possible when you place your order. Please make sure you tell us the exact time you need the item(s). ASAP is not acceptable! We make every effort to get in-stock items out immediately. We cannot be responsible for delays caused by the shipper the weather or anything out of our control. We normally ship UPS ground. We should be able to accommodate any special shipping requirements including UPS overnight air 2 or 3 day, FEDEX, or USPS.
Please make your purchases carefully. It is our goal to provide the best possible service whether in person, on the net, or on the phone. Our staff is trained and instructed to make sure you get the correct merchandise in the time you need it. Our in store and online return policy is the same as the industry standard; no refunds, no exchanges, no returns. We will, with a return authorization number, exchange items with a manufacturers defect or shipped in error. Debbie Lyn's Costumes must be notified within 3 business days of any manufacturers defect or error. A return authorization number is required on any returns, and must be marked clearly on the returning package. All unauthorized returns will be refused. Please call or e-mail Debbie Lyn's Costumes within 3 business days for a return authorization number. Return shipping charges will be refunded or credited on defective items or items shipped in error. All defective items or items shipped in error must be returned in original packaging within 3 business days of notification and are subject to inspection by Debbie Lyn's Costumes.
We accept All major credit, debit or ATM cards money orders or cashiers checks. Personal checks will be accepted in the store with proper local I.D. Personal checks by mail will need to clear your bank before merchandise may be shipped or picked up.
Special orders and custom designs - We are a full time, year round costume center. We carry a very large selection of Costumes accessories, alternative clothing, and even costume making supplies. We also take great pride in our ability to find the right item for your needs. We always like to say "yes"! If we don't have something in stock, we will order it for you or possibly custom design and make it. Lead time is the important factor on any special order. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on all special or custom orders. special or custom orders cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
Debbie Lyn’s Costumes, where imaginations run wild!
|Through our inventory and network of contacts and resources, we can help almost anyone with costumes accessories or props. We work by appointment and lead time and details are important! Listed below are a just a few popular licensed and general movie, stage, TV, storybook, cartoon, comic book, animal, alien, rock idol, holiday, historical, political, mechanical, fantasy & fictional characters and accessories. We sell or rent, year round. Make your plans early. Not everything is in stock, so give us a call or e-mail and let us help you create your character or event. We are ready to make it happen!"
- For the first impression or the lasting memory
- Be someone else for a while
- Theme wear, alternative clothing, or wearable art
- Dress for success?
- A Sports Fanatic's clothes closet
- Fantasies & dreams for work or play
- At Debbie Lyn's, it's not a costume, it's an Attitude!
- Jest for Fun
- 'cause you can!